Re: K3s, N1MM+, Logger32 and FT8 settings.

NS2N_PTA@outlook.com

Wondering if the K3  rts-dtr menu item  is set to match what N1MM configurer shows?

NS2N  Paul

From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io <Elecraft-K3@groups.io> on behalf of Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 10:35:14 AM
To: Elecraft-K3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Elecraft-K3] K3s, N1MM+, Logger32 and FT8 settings.

Treat the K3S as if it is a K3.  Use the Elecraft supplied E980297
cable to convert the RJ-45 jack to a DE9 (RS-232) connection.  Then
configure all of your other hardware ans software *exactly* like
it was with the K3.

Settings/configuration of the K3(s) for use with the E980297 cable
are shown on page 19 of the K3S Owners Manual.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV