Re: No USB Audio Codec

Bob McGraw - K4TAX

Then within  the WSJT-X F2 menu, audio tab, expand the lines using the down arrow at the end of the line.   Do this both for INPUT and OUTPUT.    There may be other choices which when expanded show the CODEC.  Depends on how the sound card in the computer is configured.

Also be sure you have the correct radio selected under the Radio tab.

The Signalink and KX3 are totally different animals.

On 8/30/2018 12:13 PM, Brian wrote:

Hi Bob

Thanks for the reply.

I have all set as you described. The Codec reports it is working and is up to date.

The input to the Codec is detected and working fine but the output does not show up on the WSJT-X F2 Menu .

I have a SignalLink and that shows up correctly on the WSJT Menu when used in place of the K3s, and works fine with the KX3.

73

Brian KF6C