Re: Looking to upgrade

* On 2018 28 Aug 10:59 -0500, Marsh via Groups.Io wrote:
I'm not trying to convince you to pick either the K3S or the ICOM
7610. I'm just pointing out some Rob Sherwood test results if you're
not already aware of them
You might want to check out http://www.sherweng.com/table.html
Rob gives a synopsis of the tests he performs which is quite helpful:

http://www.sherweng.com/documents/TermsExplainedSherwoodTableofReceiverPerformance-RevF.pdf

I've almost been very interested in the Filter Ultimate (dB) figure. I
don't like filter blowby one bit. I'm pleased to say that I don't ever
recall experiencing it with my K3.

73, Nate, N0NB

Web: http://www.n0nb.us GPG key: D55A8819 GitHub: N0NB