From: Elecraft-K3@groups.io [mailto:Elecraft-K3@groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 12:52 PM
To: Elecraft-K3@Groups.io
Subject: [Elecraft-K3] K3 upgrade

My Old K3 is in for repair and upgrade. I'm replacing the K3io board with the new "B" model. Apparently from what i read i will no longer need the line in and line out cables. Am i reading that correctly? It will then use a regular USB cable from the radio as a replacement as i understand it. Is there a new firmware release that will address this or is the latest that has been published going to work? I'm wondering what different settings will have to be changed. I use it mainly on CW & FT8 modes.

larry
W0OGH