Re: K3 interface with other programs

Randy Farmer

I have converted most of my antenna and control switching to wireless remote using Green Heron Everyware. I use PstRotatorAz to interface with the GHE system using UDP data broadcasts and it works very well for me. N1MM+ can directly communicate with the GHE software. If you're using a different logger that won't do native UDP you should be able to use LP-Bridge to send radio data to PstRotatorAz and let it broadcast the UDP data. In my system I've set the UDP broadcasts from PstRotatorAz to use the same ports as N1MM+. This makes for a (mostly) seamless transition from daily logger to contest logger.

73...
Randy, W8FN