Re: K3 interface with other programs

Matt Obermayer

Win4K3Suite does an amazing job of allowing several software platforms to run simultaneous and in sync with the radio.

I have sdrplay, WSJT, Ham Radio deluxe and Dxlabs. It’s is allowing me to dig into the digital side of life and allows me to hunt for CW contacts using the SDRplay panadapter.

I run VMware on a Mac to supply Windows 10 for the environment.

Just got a KXPA100 - that too is working seemlessly.

The only thing i cant get to work is the Panadapter in side Win4K3Suite- but - I can click inside the SDRplay panadapter and have the radio and all connected software update.

Pretty happy with th setup.