Re: Elecraft K3S / IC-7610 comparison table

Dave Cole

Same here, please forward!

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
https://www.nk7z.net

On 07/03/2018 09:58 PM, kd0q wrote:
Wayne,
Pleased forward the K3S v.s. IC-7610 comparison to me.
Thanks!
73, Glenn - KDØQ
On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 9:16 PM N6KR <n6kr@... <mailto:n6kr@...>> wrote:
we’ve put together a comparison of the K3S vs. the IC-7610.
While all rigs have certain strengths, the K3S has a combination of
performance, features, and form factor that provide unique benefits
to the operator, especially those who may encounter high-signal
conditions or require portability (or both, as in the case of Field
Day, DXpeditions, etc.).
The comparison table is in draft form and will continue to evolve,
so we’re not posting it on our website just yet. However, we’ll be
happy to send the current edition on request to anyone actively
weighing the tradeoffs between the K3S and other transceivers.
Please email me directly if you’re interested. I’ll be happy to
expand on information presented, whether theoretical or functional.
No doubt these discussions will help us refine the table.
73,
Wayne
N6KR