Re: Elecraft K3S / IC-7610 comparison table

Everett N4CY

Wayne,

I see no attachment...

Everett N4CY

In a message dated 7/4/2018 9:31:09 AM Central Standard Time, n6kr@... writes:

Hi Everett,

Latest draft attached. Looking forward to your comments/suggestions.

Wayne
N6KR

> On Jul 4, 2018, at 3:05 AM, Everett Sharp via Groups.Io <everettsharp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Please send me a copy of the comparison. Everettsharp@...
>
> Everett N4CY
>> On Jul 4, 2018, at 3:02 AM, dalej via Groups.Io <dalej2=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
>>
>> I���m interested in this noise power ratio test that some use to evaluate receivers. How does that fit in with the K3 ?
>>
>> Dale, K9VUJ
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 03, Jul 2018, at 21:16, N6KR <n6kr@...> wrote:
>>
>> In response to many questions fielded by our sales and support staff we���ve put together a comparison of the K3S vs. the IC-7610.
>>
>> While all rigs have certain strengths, the K3S has a combination of performance, features, and form factor that provide unique benefits to the operator, especially those who may encounter high-signal conditions or require portability (or both, as in the case of Field Day, DXpeditions, etc.).
>>
>> The comparison table is in draft form and will continue to evolve, so we���re not posting it on our website just yet. However, we���ll be happy to send the current edition on request to anyone actively weighing the tradeoffs between the K3S and other transceivers.
>>
>> Please email me directly if you���re interested. I���ll be happy to expand on information presented, whether theoretical or functional. No doubt these discussions will help us refine the table.
>>
>> 73,
>> Wayne
>> N6KR
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Join Elecraft-K3@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.