Re: Elecraft K3S / IC-7610 comparison table

Hi Everett,

Latest draft attached. Looking forward to your comments/suggestions.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Jul 4, 2018, at 3:05 AM, Everett Sharp via Groups.Io <everettsharp=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Wayne,

Please send me a copy of the comparison. Everettsharp@...

Everett N4CY
On Jul 4, 2018, at 3:02 AM, dalej via Groups.Io <dalej2=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

I’m interested in this noise power ratio test that some use to evaluate receivers. How does that fit in with the K3 ?

Dale, K9VUJ

On 03, Jul 2018, at 21:16, N6KR <n6kr@...> wrote:

While all rigs have certain strengths, the K3S has a combination of performance, features, and form factor that provide unique benefits to the operator, especially those who may encounter high-signal conditions or require portability (or both, as in the case of Field Day, DXpeditions, etc.).

The comparison table is in draft form and will continue to evolve, so we’re not posting it on our website just yet. However, we’ll be happy to send the current edition on request to anyone actively weighing the tradeoffs between the K3S and other transceivers.

Please email me directly if you’re interested. I’ll be happy to expand on information presented, whether theoretical or functional. No doubt these discussions will help us refine the table.

73,
Wayne
N6KR