Re: Kudos to Parts Department/Customer Service

mikerodgerske5gbc

Havn't seen that one for a while.

73
Mike R

7!
Absolutely Awesome

On Jun 28, 2018, at 4:41 PM, Paula <pmuscian@...> wrote:

This past Monday I noticed the RF control knob for my main K3 receiver was loose. My investigation revealed the knob was cracked. I emailed the Elecraft Parts Department to obtain a replacement knob. Elecraft emailed me back that it was posting replacements to me free of charge.

Today the knobs arrived in the mail. Not only do I have 2 replacements for the smaller knobs, I have a set of the larger ones as well "just in case."

Many thanks to Elecraft for great support and service! I have 4 pieces of Elecraft gear in regular service, and the excellent support is a big reason why.

73 Paula k9ir