Re: K3 with K Pod and the REV button

ve3ki

Neither of those will work with the momentary-contact-type REV switch. "Tap" will in effect press the button for a few 10s of msec and then release it; "hold" (if it is enabled at all for this particular switch) will in effect press the button for around half a second and then release it.

You could instead use a different technique. Instead of pressing REV for however long you want to swap the VFOs, instead tap A/B twice, once at the beginning and once at the end of the time when you want the VFOs swapped. To do this, you could use SWT11; to tap the A/B switch to swap VFOs, then use it again to tap it once more and return the VFOs to their original condition. Clumsy, but...

73,
Rich VE3KI

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 08:10 am, Ray wrote:
I recommend looking at the Programmers Reference manual on the Elecraft web site. I think SWH is switch “hold”and SWT is switch “tap”.
Ray
W8LYJ