K3 (2), KPA500 and P3 for sale

rick.22202@...

I'm wondering if I might take a bit of bandwidth to pass on the following ...

Elecraft Equipment for Sale

K3 #1
SN 69XX
100W
KAT3 antenna tuner
Dual receivers, both upgraded to current K3SYN3A synthesizer
Upgraded to current KXC3B RX antenna, IF out and transverter interface
KTCX03-1 high stability TXCO
KDVR3 digital voice recorder
KFL3A400 filter, main RX
KFL3A2.8 filter, main RX (upgrade from 2.7)
“Neogrip” ring used on K3S (upgrade)
Powerpole connectors (new)
Sent to factory July 2017 for PM and not used since
Yellow Pelican 1560 case will be included if sold locally (1 available)
$3200

K3#2
SN 17XX
100W
KAT3 antenna tuner
Receiver upgraded to K3SYN3A synthesizer
Upgraded to current KXV3B RX antenna, IF out and transverter interface
Powerpole connectors (new)
In use until 04/18
Yellow Pelican 1560 case will be included if sold locally (1 available)
$1950

KPA500
SN 00XX
Factory assembled and returned to the factory for PM 04/16 and not used since; MOSFETs (Q1, Q2) upgraded at that time
A couple of minor scratches on the top near the back
Yellow Pelican 1560 case will be included if sold locally
$1900

P3
SN 31XX
Includes new coaxial power plug, BNC/BNC cable and serial cable
$550

All items are in excellent condition - no smoking, covered when not in use, etc.  All operate 100%.  Two of these items were spares and two were in use until just recently.  Local (NE Ohio) testing and pick-up is welcome and encouraged.  Photos are available to those seriously interested.  Please contact me at the address shown on qrz.com.

73!

Rick, K8GI