Eric
elecraft.com
_..._

On Feb 24, 2018, at 1:45 PM, Bill Johnson <k9yeq@live.com> wrote:

Wayne, I noted the entire amp and supply came in one box. For the sake of lifting could the amp and supply be boxed separately? I am very seriously consider buying one. I do have the KPA500 now and it is such a pleasure to use.

72 & 73,
Bill
K9YEQ, FT’er for K2, KX1, KX3, KXPA100, KAT500, W2, etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-bounces@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-bounces@mailman.qth.net> On Behalf Of Wayne Burdick
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:58 PM
To: Elecraft <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA1500

If you’ve just received a KPA1500 and have a question outside Elecraft’s normal business hours, please post the question here. Eric and I, as well as rest of the engineering team, monitor the list regularly.

Those considering a KPA1500 might want to check out some of the reviews posted so far (including one from today):

https://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13702

73,
Wayne
N6KR