Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: main volume control issues K3s

wham727@...

Dang, that is what I intended...when the addresses popped up in my mail program I guess I selected the wrong one...apologies.  73-Bill-AK5X

On Feb 6, 2018, at 10:32 PM, johnn1jm@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Contact Elecraft support.

---In Elecraft_K3@..., wrote :

Hello K3 support,
Mu newish K3s (sn 11254) has symptoms that act like a dirty audio pot. From minimal main audio volume (Full CCW) the volume (spearers or headphones) jumps way up as turned CW. The control is also touchy with loud bursts of audio when set in the minimum position. As the volume passes the rough spot it settles down to a comfortable level and works normally after 11:00 o’clock position.. The second receiver operates normally.

I believe i puchesed the radio in October of 2017. Please advise on next steps.

73,
Bill-AK5X