Re: KPA1500 comments

Drew Vonada-Smith K3PA

Wayne,

Thanks for this info.  I was torn between a KPA1500 and the PowerGenius XL, and based on the early reviews, I placed my KPA1500 order a week or so ago.  As I am a fairly well known contester in the midwest (headed to WRTC this year, with my K3 - refer to recent NCJ writeup) you might consider having me early enough in your shipment queue to write a review as well?

Job well done!

73,
Drew K3PA

---In Elecraft_K3@..., <n6kr@...> wrote :

Another KPA1500 owner (Bob, W9KNI) has just posted a KPA1500 review, at:

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13702

Even if you’re not considering purchasing a KPA1500, you might want to read the reviews recreationally. They’re all very well-written, in stark contrast to some of what passes for informed opinion on the web these days. Who knew our early amp buyers would all be English majors? :)

73,
Wayne
N6KR