Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3 with SDRPlay as Panadapter using SDRConsole

redarlington

Pretty cool.  I have the RSP1 and ditched the LP-PAN2 as fast as I could.  $100 and far superior to the tangled mess of wires and extra hardware (sound device) associated with the LP-PAN2.      One USB cable to the RSP and one piece of coax to the rig, and no need for a P3 (although I do have one, pretty much solely for an external macro keyboard).

-Bob - N3XKB

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 9:47 AM, oe3jtb@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Hi group

yesterday I setup the K3 with SDRPLAY and SDRConsole

I made a little video, just for me, not to forget howto.
Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmdFbFPVXGs&feature=youtu.be if anybody is intrested in :-)

73 Alex, OE3JTB