KPA1500 notes

A few KPA1500 owners have now posted reviews here:

We’re pleased to hear such enthusiastic reports about the amp after all the hard work by both our staff and field testers. (One thing that’s clear: our decision to use a separate power supply is working well for users. They’ve commented on the very compact size of the RF deck, how it fits conveniently at their operating position.)

If you find yourself in the vicinity of Elecraft headquarters and have a few minutes to spare, please drop by for a hands-on demo of the amp or any of our other gear.

73,
Wayne
N6KR