Re: Integration of External Band Pass Filters

Don Jones

Stubs will take the legal limit. RG213 ain't that expensive, trimming is easy peasy even using a MFJ259 ANT Analyzer. You just need to know how to use it to your advantage. As Jim Brown k9yc has rightly stated, good coaxial tee connectors are very difficult to come by.
Before some wise guy goes of about me and my MFJ 259, I did verify my stub networks using a ISO 17025 calibrated  Spectrum Analyzer, rf Sig gen, and 20db 18GHz rated attns. I manage EMC test lab here in WA.

Don Jones KO7i

Sent via my wireless cell phone.