Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 5:11 PM
Subject: RE: [Elecraft_K3] K-Pod Labels

I have a bunch of K3 macros in the Yahoo Groups DXLab Files area.  I use those in DXLab’s Commander rig control module..  The K-Pod has the advantage of being able to use macros when I’m using N1MM+ instead of DXLab, my general logger.

I have just a few in my K-Pod, and I’ll attach that file to this email.  If it doesn’t work, I’ll upload it to the Files area of this Yahoo Group.  The CTS UP/DOWN macros adjust the VFO’s tuning rate.

73, Jim N7US