From: "Rich rwnewbould@... [Elecraft_K3]" <Elecraft_K3@...>
Date: 1/10/18 8:13 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3S and RTTY (FSK D)

Did you check long press on "DATA MD" that you are set to FSK and not PSK?

Rich

On 1/8/2018 19:19 PM, marsh308 marsh308@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:
My K3S and running MMTTY, or WriteLog, RttyRite, and mtty.ocx, will no longer transmit RTTY (FSK D).

CW, SSB, and FT8 (DATA A) all still work okay. MMTTY, and WriteLog, RttyRite, and mtty.ocx worked okay before I tried to operate in the ARRL RTTY Roundup this weekend. What has changed from previously when it all worked is: Windows 10 updates, and the installation of NTP and WSJT-X.
I have reinstalled WriteLog (latest version), MMTTY 1.70, and the drivers for my hardware COM ports. Then I set up MMTTY again page by page from AA5AU 's website. Still no joy.

For ASK D I'm using the interface shown on page 99 of Fred Cady's K3S book - real COM port to K3S ACC for PTT and FSK in. It worked fine before, but not now.

Any suggestions sure would be appreciated.

73,
Marsh, KA5M

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A