Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3/10 #43

Congratulations on your success in CQ WW, Tony! Lots of hard work regardless of the rig, but I’m glad the K3 and K3S have helped in your efforts.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

On Nov 29, 2017, at 8:44 AM, Anthony Luscre @K8ZT [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Just putting up the latest plaque for CQ WW and thought I would post a picture with K3/10 #43.

Although #43 is now a backup to K3S #10107 it has served me very well over the last 10 years including the plaques-- for 2011, 2014 & 2015 CQ WW SSB QRP #1 in USA and #1 in USA 2011, 2014, 2015 & 2016 CQ WW CW QRP SOAB-A (there is, unfortunately, no plaque for #1 in this category).

<image.png>

Thanks, Wayne, Eric and all of Elecraft staff it has been fun!

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Assistant Ohio Section Manager for Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

a@... (best for Education & Technology)
@K8ZT (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com
Web Resource Hoarder Blog