Re: [Elecraft_K3] need KIO3 boards

Larry

On 8/19/2017 5:49 AM, kzerofg@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:

I'm looking for a KIO3 two board module.   I just bought a used K3 and am having problems connecting to the PC.   Elecraft tech support thinks the problem is in the KIO3 module.

If you have replaced your KIO3 with the new KIO3B and you no longer need your old one I would like to buy it to see if it fixes my problem.

Fred, K0FG

I have what you want Fred.  I also have a pair of the older KSYN3 borads that i replaced the -A models with.  Nothing wrong with them, just had some extra money in the K3 piggy bank and thought it was a good idea.  Don't really notice that much if any difference in performance.

Larry

W0OGH