Re: [Elecraft_K3] Digikeyer II and Router S/W; WSJT-X; K3 Setup - Help

Kenneth Ascher

I have that setup and it works great.  I use USB mode.

Ken, KK4VA

On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 7:20 AM, fdavis@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Joe

....I tried changing to PSK D in DATA MD on the K3 there was output when TUNE button pressed in WSJT-X.  Also output when ENABLE TX was engaged and rig keyed in auto mode by the software.
So there was something happened that was correct.  however when using DATA A for JT65 there is no output so something not set right in the K3 maybe?

...settings in the PC and the DKII Router  S/W   same for both PSK D and DATA A.

Helping setup friends gear for digital modes so cannot experiment with settings easily.

Frank VO1HP