Re: [Elecraft_K3] Win4K3

Rudolf Schaffer

Hi Tom,

Thank you your your quick reply.
I will try the set-up you're using; i never worked with ComOCom.

My best 73,
Rudi, HB9ARI

Le 27.03.2017 à 13:40, Tom list@... [Elecraft_K3] a écrit :

I use WSJT-X with Win4K3.  I used Com0Com and created virtual ports.  I then set up one on Win4K3 Aux/Cat ports to connect the WSJT-X to.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 4:29 AM, Rudolf Schaffer rudolf.schaffer@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Hello,

I've just installed Win4K3 and "get" this "problem":

I use my K3 with WSJT-X software; after the installation of Win4K3, i
can't use the Split function still activated in Win4K3;
As this program has taken the control of the K3, when i transmit from
WSJT-X , the Split function don't more function;
to allow the Win4K3 operation i was obliged to disable the WSJT-X
control, that's clear for me; i tried to install a COM1
splitter with VSPE but no access to COM1.

What can i do ? (the last option would be to desinstall Win4K3...)

Thank you for your help.

73 QRO,
Rudi, HB9ARI