P3 For Sale

joe_word

For Sale Elecraft P3-F factory built panadapter in as new condition with optional P3SVGA adapter for computer monitor use. No scratches and has not been around tobacco smoke. Serial number 36xx. No longer have a K3, so selling the P3. Comes with original box, manual and cable set: RF cable, data cable and 2 power cables (from P3 or from power supply). $720 plus half of shipping, $12 is about half, shipped in CONUS. Payment by money order, Cashier's check or cash. I do not have a Papal account. My email is correct on QRZ.

Joe  N9VX