USB codec not working

ROBERT NELSON

I put a KIO3B in my K3. Has been working fine. Recently the Codec will not send audio to any digital program when I boot up the PC. Device manager indicates the Codec is working fine. No audio is seen by my RTTY or PSK programs. To recover I have to go to Windows device manager and remove the Codec. This forces a reboot and everything starts working. Fails again on a PC power up or a reboot. Annoying.

The PC is home brew running Win 10 upgraded from Win 7 Home Premium.  The K3 is at the latest code (5.50).

Ideas appreciated.

73, Bob K2QPN