Re: [Elecraft_K3] RE: CW R

Jerry

Well thought out reasoning Don.

From: Elecraft_K3@... [mailto:Elecraft_K3@...]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 8:51 AM
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] RE: CW R

Very interesting.  I grew up using older Icom gear (751a, 761, 781) and don't remember them having CWR switch.   Probably came along in the next generation of equipment.   I now run K3s.   At 70, my wife says I am not only tone deaf, I am really deaf and should get some aid.    I fear doing that would increase my honey do list.

Don

WB6BEE