Re: [Elecraft_K3] change the processor board?

William Conkling <bconk75@...>

See the manual about calibrating the Front Panel and PA temperature readings.

...nr4c. bill

On Aug 21, 2016, at 6:26 PM, skyviewcharles@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Thanks for every response.  It is such a great design that the idea that it's simply a dirty connection really appeals to me.  Plus with the temperature related behavior of the one bug it makes good sense.  So I will try cleaning the contacts and let you know how it goes.  S/N is 4523 and it's been a well behaved unit up until a few months ago.  When in doubt clean the connections, reload the firmware and we shall see!

Thanks!  73 N6AF