Re: [Elecraft_K3] k3dspupgrd

mikerodgerske5gbc

I think the enhancements were audio related. If you have no complaints, it may not be worth it.

From what I remember, comments have been a mixed bag.

73
Mike R

Find me on "Zello", a walkie talkie or handi talkie type app. I'm listed as KE5GBC. I'm mostly on late at night.

On Aug 15, 2016, at 6:24 PM, "djkowalewski@... [Elecraft_K3]" <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I have an older K3, s/n 1312 (10/2008), and I'm thinking about purchasing the K3DSPUPGD, trying to find out if it's worth it or not. wondering if I will notice a change in the receiver performance or audio. Having a hard time finding reviews on that enhancement. Your input is appreciated.