From: Elecraft_K3@... [mailto:Elecraft_K3@...]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 8:29 PM
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Programmng memories

I want to send memories 1-8 using a keyboard on the P3. Easy enough. Switching memory banks also easy.
When I try to switch to bank 2, send a memory and switch to bank 1, the message stops playing with the second bank switch command.

The macro is SWH37;SWT21;SWH37;

Any ideas? I use mem 1-4 for HF and mem 5-8 for VHF. I could dedicate a key to switch banks but I would really like to switch banks automatically and eliminate bank confusion.

73, Bob K2QPN