Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: K3s Newbie Questions

mikerodgerske5gbc

I have my headset/ headphones on the external speaker with a volume control to reduce the level. No switching needed just grab the phones when desired and go. Phone volume slightly louder than speaker.

The main reason I did this was to get more volume when using NR .

73
Mike R

Find me on "Zello", a walkie talkie or handi talkie type app. I'm listed as KE5GBC. I'm mostly on late at night.

On Jun 10, 2016, at 7:13 PM, "vy2ss@... [Elecraft_K3]" <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I have programmed M2 to toggle the speaker on and off on my K3. Surely the S model will do that.

-Robby
HP3/VY2SS