Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: KX3 RX IQ

Carl Moreschi

Thanks Joe. That's what I was looking for. That moved the LO signal 8 khz away and helps a lot. I'm sure my sound card is stereo because I don't have images in the spectrum display.

Best 73,

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 5/22/2016 2:40 PM, 'Joe Subich, W4TV' lists@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:

On 5/22/2016 12:40 PM, harry latterman harrylatterman@...
[Elecraft_K3] wrote:
> Motherboard sound card? I do not believe any desktop or laptop
> computers that have a LINE input have been stereo for at least 10
> years.

Nonsense! Most Line inputs are stereo if connected correctly and
they are configured for a Stereo "Default Format" in the Windows
Sound Control Panel.

Carl, Have you tried RX SHIFT to move the "IF" to 8 KHz in order
to get rid of the "0 Hz" artifact (K3 Owner's Manual, pg 38)?
SDR connection/configuration information is on age 26 of the
KX3 Owner's Manual.

73,

... Joe, W4TV