58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 5/22/2016 12:04 PM, harry latterman harrylatterman@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:
Carl,

What sound card are you using? If it is a Signalink, it is mono... I
have used a number of usb sound cards wiith NaP3 and HDSDR and other
with no problem. I also use Win4K3Suite which has a excellent built in
Pan as well and a super good GUI CAT interface...

Harry k7zov

*From:* "Carl Moreschi n4py3@... [Elecraft_K3]"
<Elecraft_K3@...>
*To:* Elecraft_K3@...
*Sent:* Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:56 AM
*Subject:* [Elecraft_K3] Re: KX3 RX IQ [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s)
<https://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=c2s7lfl5cup54#TopText>
from Carl Moreschi included below]
I'm using the line input on my sound card and all is well except I am
seeing the KX3 local oscillator at the operating frequency. There must
be something in the KX3 to suppress this out the RX IQ output. You can
hear it well in the audio from NaP3.

The attached screen shot shows the local oscillator at the operating
frequency.

Anybody know what to do to eliminate it from showing in NaP3?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 5/22/2016 8:45 AM, N7WY wrote:
> Carl,
> Most PC soundcards use a tip, ring, shield (TRS) connector that
passes a resistor isolated low voltage bias to an electret element in
the mic via the Ring, audio comes into the PC on the Tip, and Shield is
common. These cards won't work to accept KX3 I& Q baseband signals since
they don't pass two audio streams.