From: "Carl Moreschi n4py3@... [Elecraft_K3]"
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2016 5:56 AM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Re: KX3 RX IQ [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Carl Moreschi included below]
I'm using the line input on my sound card and all is well except I am
seeing the KX3 local oscillator at the operating frequency. There must
be something in the KX3 to suppress this out the RX IQ output. You can
hear it well in the audio from NaP3.

The attached screen shot shows the local oscillator at the operating
frequency.

Anybody know what to do to eliminate it from showing in NaP3?

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com