Help with W1

w3qt_mike

I need some help with my W1.  The unit itself is working properly; however, when I try to use the software (V1.10) I get an error message that the W! was not found, and I should check the COM port settings.  I've updated the driver, set the port settings as prescribed, and set the port # in the program to match the computer.  According to the info in Device Manager the port is working properly.  I'm using a KXUSB cable.

Anyone have any suggestions or a similar experience?  Any help would be appreciated.

73,
Mike, W3QT