From: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2016 01:43
To: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: My K3S appears to have a problem...

That's it! That's it! I must've thumped the button shifting the rig around on the bench to get the big network analyzer into position.

Whew!

Thank you so much for getting me back up and running.

-Bob N3XKB

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 11:17 PM, mailto:sbloom@acsalaska.net [Elecraft_K3] <mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

RX Ant on or off is set per band ...(as are filter settings ..and many other things" ..If you see "RX" displayed on 40M ..but not on other bands ..that would be it.

73
Steve KL7SB

On Fri, 22 Apr 2016 23:05:57 -0600, "Bob Darlington mailto:rdarlington@gmail.com [Elecraft_K3]" <mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yes, I've swapped the antenna between the two ports and selected them with the ant button.
I see a similar problem in the archives but my problem is limited to one band. Hopefully the Elecraft crew will shed some light on this.
On Apr 22, 2016 11:01 PM, "'Stephen Bloom' mailto:sbloom@acsalaska.net [Elecraft_K3]" <mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

By any chance do you have the RX antenna selected ? If you do…but either have nothing connected or are using that port for an external preamp ..that would explain it.

73
Steve KL7SB