Re: [Elecraft_K3] Compare the K3 with the IC-7300

Rob Sherwood

I posted it earlier, but here it is again.  Rob, NC0B

Here is how N7US figured out how to sort my web table.

In case anyone else wants to download Sherwood's Receiver Test Data
(http://www.sherweng.com/table.html) into an Excel spreadsheet, there's an
easy way to do it if you have Excel 2007.

Open a new worksheet and select the Data ribbon. Then click on "From Web"
in the "Get External Data" box and copy in the URL into the pop-up box. It
will see the table on the web page and highlight it so you can select and
import the data. You still have to pretty it up but the data is pulled in
without entering it manually.

Jim N7US

73, Rob, NC0B