Re: [Elecraft_K3] Compare the K3 with the IC-7300

w2blc@...

A K3S and a P3 set up as I have my K3/P3 will run you about $4700. Although I really do think my rig is great - I seriously do wonder how the Elecraft will compare to the ICOM 7300 when the going gets tough.

Will I replace my Elecraft? Sure - you can pry it from my cold dead fingers!

Will I get an ICOM 7300 as a backup rig - quite possible. Just need to learn more. After all, I could just grab one of the older K3 rigs that ops are selling as they upgrade to the K3S.

No decisions are made quickly here. I prefer to be an educated buyer. And this seems to be the place to learn.

Bill W2BLC K-Line