From: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2016 13:52
To: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Elecraft_K3] JT-35 Procedure for K3

The problem is that the power level is remembered "per band" but not
"per mode". So if you set the transmit power to (say) 20 W on 20
meters, it will be that for CW and phone as well as for digital modes.
Leaving the power at 100W and reducing the audio to obtain lower power
for digi modes seems to work fine, at least for me. FIFW, I use Fldigi
which allows easy drive control from within the program.

George, W3HBM
Not sent from my iPhone

On 3/30/2016 9:06 AM, Edward McCann edwmccann@yahoo.com [Elecraft_K3]
wrote: