From: Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Elecraft_K3@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 14:32
To: elecraft_k3@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Getting Started with K3S & JT-65 a Step-by-step Guide

Getting Started with K3S & JT-65 a Step-by-step Guide.

After a week of operating using WSJT-X with my K3S, I wrote a step-by-step guide for other K3S Users.

I am sure it is not perfect as I am just getting started, so please send suggestions/corrections to me so I can update the document

If though it is not perfect, I think you find it will get you up and running JT-65 on your K3S quickly and painlessly.

http://tiny.cc/K3S-WSJT-X

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT