K3s + KAT500 + ALS600

w3qt_mike

I have a question for anyone who might be familiar with a K3, KAT500, and ALS-600 setup.  Currently I use key line cables with my K3s, KAT500, and ALS-600 to key the amp (per the manual).  I would like to add an ARI-500 for auto band switching, but it also acts to key the amp.  My question:  Is there a problem with removing these key line cables and just using the ARI-500 for keying the amp?  Since it's connected to the K3s via the ACC jack and based on the diagram in the manual I don't see an issue, but it's a new rig and tuner, and I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks.

73,
Mike, W3QT