Re: [Elecraft_K3] K3 Question

mikerodgerske5gbc

Not sure if 22xx was close to the dsp change but it could have been.

I think that's the only physical change.

And gold pins for the 100w PA.

73
Mike R

Find me on "Zello", a walkie talkie or handi talkie type app. I'm listed as KE5GBC. I'm mostly on late at night.

On Feb 7, 2016, at 7:52 PM, "William Conkling bconk75@... [Elecraft_K3]" <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Download the Mod documentation and compare the pictures and descriptions to your radio. It's not hard to see when a mod has been done.
Except for the K3S I don't think there has been a pcb change in a long time if ever so most K3s have some mods done at the factory or by the board assembly tech.

...nr4c. bill

On Feb 7, 2016, at 3:42 PM, ko7i@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

OK, I did find the mods/upgrades page on their web site. Just trying to weed out unwanted mods. Looks like a SN 22xx radio needs a lot of them.

73, Don KO7i