Re: [Elecraft_K3] Cabling

w3qt_mike

Dave,

Yes, the Ameritron site shows that, but when I talked with them they told me they don't have any like that.

73,
Mike, W3QT

On 1/29/2016 3:36 PM, David Bunte dpbunte@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:

Mike -

The Ameritron site shows the following:
RJ-DB15HE
CABLE, ARI-RIG, RJ45-DB15HD M, ELECRAFT K3(BCD)

Is that what you are looking for?

I have no experience with the ARI-500, and I don't know what you are connecting it to, other than your K3s, so I don't really know if that helps or not.

GL de Dave - K9FN

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 3:27 PM, William Conkling bconk75@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

What do you need besides a piece of coax and s PTT line?

...nr4c. bill

On Jan 29, 2016, at 8:19 AM, Mike Morrow w3qt@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I need a cable to connect my K3s to an Ameritron ARI-500.  Ameritron and none of the suppliers seem to have any.  Anyone know where I might find one?

73,
Mike, W3QT