Re: [Elecraft_K3] Re: K3 no sub receiver on SSB

Joe Subich, W4TV

Is there a list with the recommended gain settings for each of the
> roofing filters.

See the K3 Owner's Manual (pg 46).

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 1/8/2016 4:54 PM, Everett Sharp everettsharp@... [Elecraft_K3] wrote:
Hi Joe,
Is there a list with the recommended gain settings for each of the roofing filters. I have the 13 kHz, 6 kHz, 2.7 kHz, 2.1 kHz and 0.4 kHz filters. Currently I have them all set with 0 dB gain.
Everett N4CY

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 8, 2016, at 2:52 PM, 'OZ0J Joe' contest@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Hi Mike