Re: [Elecraft_K3] Would like to find a K3S owner who has easy access to the headphone jack on the back to run a quick test

William Conkling <bconk75@...>

Care to explain?

Mine seems to work just fine. What issues are you having?

I have K3S with sub and DVR and some filters. Using CM500 mic plugged in rear mic jack.  Mic sel is RPL BIAS and I have mic gain at 9 and CMP set to 17. I have some TX EQ set as well (-16,-16,-06, 0,0,3,2,0).

...nr4c. bill

On Oct 2, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Richard Williams k8ztt@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I would like to talk to a K3S owner who has easy access to the rear panel and can plug a headset into the back, and still transmit SSB.

Dick, K8ZTT