Re: [Elecraft_K3] ERR BP1 on startup

William Conkling <bconk75@...>

Call tech support or email to K3support@...

...nr4c. bill

On Aug 24, 2015, at 9:58 PM, wd9hbc@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

Hi,

I've got a brand new K3S. Each time it starts I'm getting an ERRBP1. I tried searching the list here and didn't find anything. I did pull out the K3BPF and restarted and it still gave an error (yes, I reset the configuration). I've also unscrewed the front panel and pulled it out about 1/4 inch and reseated it. However, I'm still getting the error. Everything seems to work fine (including receive outside of the bands), but I'd sure like to get rid of the error message on startup.

Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance & 73,

Jim, WD9HBC