Just Received K3S.

w9tvx@...

Just received a new K3S serial number 10015. I have moved to this radio from a TS990 . Obviously very different radios, but so far I am impressed.

I will say one big disappointment is that it seems you can't have both the USB and RS232 ports active for CAT data. This was actually something I was really excited aboutl, because I could connect my computer via the USB port and use the RS232 port to send band data to my amp. I would love to be proved wrong on this count?

Not sure if it is possible to re mediate this via firmware or if it is a hardware constraint.

I'll try and set up virtual com ports to see if I can work around this