K3 Situation not resolved. More to follow

brenton meadows

Unfortunately, no resolution has been found to our K3 issue down under, a lot of promises made, no fulfilment of the promises.

I do not give Elecraft permission to reprint any more of my emails meant to be directed to elecraft which subsequently have been reprinted on the Yahoo forum.

Negotiations are continuing via an email today to Elecraft, so a positive update would be a great result.

Until then, the Australians who are in contact with me by phone, pls continue to phone me as I will not put into print any more that can be reproduced on forums by Elecraft.

Kind regards

Brenton

VK3CM