Re: [Elecraft_K3] PTX Monitor replacing the W2?

Dennis Ashworth

I sold my W2 and sensors when I learned of the functionality of the PTX. The W2 seemed a redundant box (in my situation) given the PTX, plus my existing KPA/KAT500 components.

Dennis, K7FL

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 8:08 AM, cjackh9@... [Elecraft_K3] <Elecraft_K3@...> wrote:

I have the W2 and two sensors, the 200 and the 2K hf ones. I'm thinking that I will sell the W2 and keep one of the sensors...probably the 200. I really need to know how to "broadband" the sensor and if that is even necessary to use the W2 200 sensor on the PTX.

I would then order the PTX 2K sensor with the PTX.

And sell the W2 with it's 2K sensor.

Make sense?

Anybody know how to modify the existing 200 watt sensor for use with the PTX?