Re: [Elecraft_K3] Question about in band tuning.

Mel Farrer <farrerfolks@...>

Easy, set up the start frequency in memory and the other in memory and toggle......

Mel, K6KBE

From: "kb2kuu@... [Elecraft_K3]"
To: Elecraft_K3@...
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2015 6:58 AM
Subject: [Elecraft_K3] Question about in band tuning.

Is there someway of quickly tuning up or down a band other than direct entry? I know there is a fine and coarse tune function of the VFO but is there maybe a coarser tuning that im overlooking? For example if I want to tune from 28.000 to 28.600 I might possibly wear the tip of my finger off before I got there. Another rig that I own has a 1mhz up or down button which is sometimes useful.

73
Rob, KB2KUU